Punjab PCS Prelims 2020-Course details
Punjab PCS Prelims Course starts on 20th June.
-10% early bird discount to be provided to students who enroll before 20th June 2020.
– The Course has 130 online classes Approx.
– 200-250 hours of classes.
– Complete Coverage of syllabus
– Both General Studies and CSAT will be covered.
– Special focus and strategy tor CSAT to maximize marks
– Study material PDFs to be provided
– Regular Practice papers and Question papers containing previous year questions to be provided- total 20 in number.
– Plus an Online test series containing 10 full syllabus tests will be provided.
– Regular doubt sessions
– Phone calls can be arranged with faculty
– You can watch every 3 times. Revise well.
– Join Our Telegram Channel for Free resources
The Preliminary Combined Examination-2020 is tentatively scheduled in September, 2020. Exact date for the Preliminary examination shall be intimated later.
The candidates who apply in response to the advertisement for these posts will be registered by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission.
No candidate who applies for the Punjab PCS Examination 2020 through any other means but through Online Application Form shall be eligible to take this Examination. Candidates who register and fill in Online Application Form, would be issued Admit Cards prior to the conduct of Preliminary Competitive Examination as described in the instructions for filling up Online Application Form.(Punjab PCS Notification)
As mandated by Punjab State Civil Services (Appointment by Combined Competitive Examination) Rules, 2009 read with Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Rules 1976, and Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January of the year in which the last day falls for submission of application to the Commission. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January 2020.